GMAT Classes in Dubai
What are the benefits of taking a GMAT exam?
Today, More than 7,000 programs at approximately 2,300+ graduate business schools around the world accept the GMAT Classes as part of the selection criteria for their programs. The total GMAT score ranges from 200-800 and is valid for up to 5 years. On average, GMAT accounts for 22% weight-age in the overall MBA Applications.
Here’s why GMAT courses is the most globally recognized indicator of your readiness for business school:
- GMAT is an industry benchmark for any business school admission. Taking the GMAT and meeting your goal score is an important part of your application.
- Using GMAT scores helps schools see how different applicants measure up against each other in a standardized way.
- Business programs rely on the GMAT to see if you can handle the rigorous academic classes of graduate school.
- GMAT scores can be used for qualifying for merit-based scholarships and getting a job after business school.
- Many business schools care about applicants’ GMAT scores because they contribute to schools’ national rankings.
- It measures the skills you have and is available whenever you’re ready to take it. Testing for the exam is available worldwide
- The GMAT also instills qualitative values like increased knowledge, confidence, good habits like perseverance and diligence.
- GMAT scores are also looked up by recruiters as a testament to your ability to perform and your communication and quantitative skills.
Get In Touch
Let's work together.